Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Exam is jus 1 week away

Really duno why am i wasting my time here writing blog rather den preparin myself for da upcomin exam..
Lately, my life is jus full of misery stuff but thank god that everythin is turnin to be okie for the moment..
I really hope that i can give 100% focus on my studies indeed of thinkin about other stuff..
Hmmm...
Life is really tough so is this freaking external law programme...
After exam i've to work again in order to have some extra cash..
Wah...
Really feel like i din take a break for such a long time...
I really need to take a break from everything..
Just wish that i can just go for a holiday without worrying anything at all..
But somehow, everyone has their bad time and as well as good time..
So i think my good time will come asap ( hopefully ) so that i can enjoy my life as well..
HAha....
Thats all folks..
Gonna go mc d now to study again..
Huh!!! Really bored of life now....

No comments: