Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stoned by Bro

I was really bored at home today since i got ntg to do bsides study and on9..
Well,, between on9 n study, of cuz i would choose to on9 and update myself here...
I was browsing thru my younger bro's frenster as dat little fuker alwiz did not log out after using it..
So wat i did was i browse thru his fren's list as i was quite shock when i saw dat most of his frenz are gals.. In other way, bit jealous la..
The 1st impression i had was like WTF.....
Most of the frenz were almost my age or pretty 1-2 years younger den me..
Without any hesitation, i called upon dat little fuker and question him dis and dat..
1 of the question was u know dis gal and how u know??
He was like.. Duh!!! Duno all of them... I just add them as my fren asked me too..
I got stoned by him for almost 2seconds..
Dengz... Den i said, duno ppl den dun add la fancheong.... LAter yeng sui sai ppl onli.. Haha...
He was like, u jealous izzit??
Hmmmm.... Dengz... He knew dat at last.. So dun wan fuk him and later ask him to fuk off....

So again.. Continue sum research on his list..
I found out a gal whom is not dat hot but kinda sexy to me...
So i had a good look at her.. Well result?? kinda okie lo. I dun mind..
haha.,...
Neway,, i read thru her comments obtained..
QUite disappointed as most of her comments full of dose bas3rd guys whom reli desperate for sum bad activity...
Yes... I mean sex here...
What dey know how2 say is just -------->
1) u're hot
2)u're sexy
3)U stayin in puchong, me too. when wana meet up?
4) i'm from sunway coll ( ma hai place). wana go out??
5) can we be frenz?
6) do u hav msn n can gif me ur hp num??

Huh!!! Why la guys???
Why u wan to discriminate our gender here..
Jus bcuz of 1 gal, u turned out to be a fukin wolf..
Really put a shame in guys community...
Haih..
Now i really wonder, why guys are so desperate for sex??
Lol.. Chill out lo..
Take ur steps slowly and den take it...
Alwiz think bout sex, later u'll die with AIDS>>
hahaha...

Hope most of da guys will think like me..
Fren fren mai enuff lo..
Hahaa...
I guess i'll got bang here from shiznit for sure...
So shiznit..
U deng dit lei arr.. Kong yee hei..
Dun bang too much...

So lastly, hou lan sien arr............

No comments: