Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nightmares???

Lol..
Dont really know why nowadays i had bad dreams lately??
Hmmm....
I dont think i still think of her but dont know why the hell she appeared in my dream...
Dengz.. Spoilt my mood d lo..
anyway, almost quite some time that around 3-4 am i would probably awaken by the dream and hard to say that i did felt bit sad..
Hehe.. I'm such an emotional boy.. What to do?? i had my holy circle jus up of my head..
Hahaha.....
If this matter still playin around my wonderful then i had to consult kohs doctor in charge, Dr Leang...
SO Dr Leang... MAke sure u did some research first before i hunt you down k??
Cause is really weird for me to think back about the past as i'm totally cool right now..
Happy with who and what i am now??
So =)
Chilllz...

Note : This dream had made me feel so sleepy every afternoon no matter i'm in work or coll.. Fuk lo like this...

No comments: