Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Life is great and wonderful

This year has been really bad year for me...
However, it really teached me a good lesson and as well as value of life..
I lost a couple of good friends due to some people and i lost a girl of my life as well..
Hmmm.. Not going to be emo or what but just want to say thanks....
The only matter in my mind now is how would she turn out to be??
But still is none of my business again so i should be so 38 and still care about her..
Hehe...
So guys,, i just want to say that i'm trying my very best to quit smoking..
Give me some time for it..
Anyway, for Yeu,, if before i smoke i can look like wang lee hom then i wouldnt have been smoking till now..
So chill on Kohs... Once i promised to do something, i'll seriously try my very best to fulfill it, if you know me...
ok?? seee you guys tomorrow in sg. chongkat

No comments: