Monday, October 20, 2008

Feel so proud *-*

Hahaha...
Really dont know what should i say here but then i'm quite frustrating now for waiting for my new LCD tv which i bought..
Wakaka...
Freaking proud as this is the 1st time eventually i ever purchase something for my family besides giving out loans to my mum la..
Dengz.. Dont know when she will give me back my thousands.... Fuk it la..
Anyway,, for now, i'm just waiting to try out my new Panasonic 37" LCD tv..
supposingly was going to shop for 42" but then the salesman whom is a close fren of my mum advised us not to get it as the working distance btw the tv and the audience is not advisable..
So at last, we had to go for a slightly smaller lcd..
But nvm, it save my money at the end...
Haha....

After so many years, spending money on gals, finally i'm mature enough to spend my money on family and maybe on the next agenda would be my computer as well as my hp..
For computer, i guess i would like to contribute partial as i would spend a large sum of money on my hp...
Hmmm... Now i'm really confused about getting an Omnia or the new Apple 3g hp...
HUh... The price really scared me off especially the Apple as in US, it cost roughly about 499 USD.. So what the hell in Malaysia it cost rm 3699???
God dammit... But i think i would get the omnia if it is around my budget.... In 1 month time, if it still not around my budget then i'll going to get my initial hp of N95 8gb..
I know is quite dumb but i seriously in love with that hp..
Sorry la...
Guess thats all la...


* After my referals, i'm planning of going sumwhere for a study break.. IF it is not convenient, the probably, during December break lo..
Hope u guys can join in la..*

No comments: