Saturday, April 4, 2009

Exam Exam

Oh...
Today was really a serious good shit..
Attending class with full confidence dat i might be able2 understanding at least da simple questions as i've studied b4 last year but ended up in a very stressful mood..
HAd a bad headache during da class thx to miss anne n miss ananthi for teaching me law of trust which in fact it was quite simple n straight forward ( supposingly ) but da way they taught had confused me and landed in sum ulu area aftermath..
WTF!!!
Exam is just in 1 month time n i haven memorise a single shit yet...
Huh!!
Honestly, i reli dun have confidence at all for passing da exam... Da feeling is just so fuk up..
I really wonder at times, why am i not a genius dat i can jus understand everything when i read dem for da 1st time..
Sounds cool rite??
hahaha..
But wat to do??
since i'm already half way hanging around dere... might as well just do my best n complete my studies rite??
YAH right???

Oh... Anyway,, i seen Fast n Furious 4 with da direct translation to BM was Pantas dan Garang...
OMG!! I wonder how da hell dey could translate it in such a funny way although it was da correct term for it.. It jus sounded so weird..
Da movie i supposed should be given a thumbs up..
IT was indeed up to my expectation... While for da gals scene??
Erm.... Wat should i say??
I expected more den merely dancing for few seconds....
Fuk... They should just have a scene on those girls dancing around for at least 2-4 min....
Hmmm....
What's next on my list??
MAybe Knowing???
The movie has been getting quite a good review from my coll mates so i guess i should not miss it b4 the cinema would not show it anymore..
Well... I support original rather den piracy anyway...


ANd lastly,
i'm having class everyday for 2 weeks time
so i'll be quite busy to entertain u guys...
N sorry dat i din manage to update my blog lately..
IT was due to dat i've been studying in MC D Ampang almost everynite til 3am...
So yeah.. I'm just like a fuking bookworm wit thick glasses now..
So take k guys..
See u when i see u..
I'm Out.....

No comments: