Monday, February 16, 2009

Freak incident

Last nite wud be da most horrible incidents happen in my life..
i suffer from nerve cramp while driving back home from coll..
At 1st, i was having fever around 4pm when i'm in coll..
So da 1st thing in my mind was like aiya... fever onli.. chillz...
So i continued study til around 9 and dats when i started to feel darn sick..
Still, i dun k as i thought it was simple to have all dis kind of shit when u're having fever..
After sending my fren back home n collected money from sum1, my condition had worsen..
I try2 rush home n take a break...
Just right after da 90cent toll..
I suffered cramp all over my body from finger to toe...
I cant even hold my sterring wheel but i knew dat i had to rush home for aid..
As we all know, malaysians arent dat helpful and probably if i stop by da roadside, no1 wud had attended me for help...
So after awhile, my legs started to cramp as well..
At dat moment i reli tot i gonna crash my car as i cant move my leg nor my hand..
Now dis is cool..
I cant move my leg n dis mean dat i can onli accelerate n not breaking...
Gosh!!! While da sterring wheel?? I'm using my upper part of my hand to control it.... I try2 phone my house for assistance when i got back......
i tried to dial house number but it turn vain as i cant control my finger movement..
but thx god for da speed dial..
my mum waited for me outside da house n immediately send me to a clinic..
Da doctor told my mum dat i'm overstressed, lack of CO2, lack of sleep n as well as lack of sugar...
After taking some musscle relax n protein pills, i got better...
Huh,,,,
So guys,, pls take good k of ur health..
sleep early n make sure u got efficient sleep hour...
take k..
ciaoz..

No comments: