Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Looking forward for penang trip

WEll..
So far, this has been a bad year for me and my family..
Results, relationships and as well as financial matters..
So i'm really looking forward for the coming trip to Penang as i guess i'll enjoy my final vacation before my referral paper...
Dont really know how the hell i failed my Land Law but then as usual, past is the past and i cant do anything to turn back the time to changed it so i'll just have to work hard for now..
Erm...
Mature and Mature..
When will i be more mature??
21years old d..
Haha...
Cant wait for my mind to finally changed to be more mature..
Anyway,, had a great time working today after taking almost 5days off..
Really enjoy my working life but i'll still have my complete my studies and fulfill my destiny to be the top malaysia lawyer ( if i do ever past T_T )
Guess this is what i can only say so far..
Take k..
And thanks JErn for caring about me although you're in Aussie..

No comments: