Friday, February 29, 2008

what a bad day??

29/2/08

This is the day that i will never or maybe hard to forget about it as it totally messed up my entire plan and day.
Since i'm sick for the past few days, i thought of getting overdose in my medication with a children's mind that it will cure me faster.
hahaha.. i know it is quite lame but stil i did it.
woke up early in the morning around 6.10 as i need to fetch my sis to work and head to coll for a sassy with lecturer.
but ended up, my sis has to fetch me as i was darn sleepy after overdose
around 8.20 i reached coll and one of my coll mates invited me for a breakfast which i accepted as it was quite early and my sassy onli starts at 10.30
we had breakfast and life goes on..
after breakfast, for not wasting my precious time, i went into the library and starting studying. at dat time, my hp suddenly vibrate and there's a msg from grace informin me that todays outing is off.
wtf!!! haihz. sad case
nvm.. study til around 11am
where is the lecturer?? huh!! i msg her n she said she'll be late and will start the sassy around 11.30
then i was like okie. sure as grace not goin out wit me..
around 12, she's still not here yet and i was kinda emo and fuck her up by asking my frens to cancel the class.
head to lunch and sms-ed grace again telling her that i'm gonna see her later.
again got REJECTED..
wah,, darn it..
around 2 i went n fetch my bro from skool. so jus wan2 try my luck, i sms grace again n dis time i succeed.
fetch her2 my house as we need to discuss about her assignments..
roughly around 4, i finished her assignments and thought like
wah!!! my luck has changes..
but guess god is playing games wit me as
grace out of sudden got moody and i fetch her back2 her house..
haihz..
wat a bad day??
i really duno why nowadays everything seems to be not goin according my plan.
my life has been so stressful these few days due to studies but ntg seem can be done to make my life easier..
datz all i wanted2 say here..
cin cao

No comments: